Tuesday 21 May 2013

Meet our Social Media Manager: Dawn Huddlestone

Hiking in Algonquin Park with my family :)
I’ve been a fan of TED Talks since the first time I watched one. I was enthralled by the new ideas they offered, by the intimacy of the presentations (evident even on video) and by the passion of the speakers. At one time I vowed to watch all of the TED Talks videos (I came close!) but with the introduction of TEDx that soon became an impossible task. That’s not a bad thing. I’m impressed by the number of inspiring people out there who have ideas worth spreading.



I’ve wanted to be involved with a TED event since I first heard about the conference. I’m thrilled that there’s now a TEDx event in my little part of the world that’s sharing big ideas from local speakers. 

TEDxAlgonquinPark aligns with both my love of nature and my love for new ideas. As the Social Media Manager for TEDxAlgonquinPark, I’m excited that I get to share new ideas with you, both those from our speakers and those from the larger TED community. Please follow along on Facebook and Twitter (@TEDxAlgonquinPk) and share your ideas with us, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment